Friday, March 9, 2007

Introduction

Hi, my name is Jonatha Shay. My brother said he got his very own blog, so I figured I better have one, too. My name means "gift given from God". My daddy wanted the name because he always wanted a girl.

I am nearly 6 years old and attend Kindergarten. I am an adventurous free spirit, who loves danger, excitement and fun. I like to ski, hike, and ride bikes like the boys, but also enjoy the girly things of life like playing house, tea party, and always love doing my hair. I even get to wear make-up around the house for fun. I live in Boulder County, CO, the coolest place to enjoy the outdoors. Come see me sometime.

Last year I made a big decision and put my faith in Jesus for my salvation. I've been asking questions about God since I was 2, but took the step of faith last year. This year I hope to be baptized, but we have to wait for warmer weather since our church meets in homes, and we can't do it inside. I can't wait.

Check out Aidan's website at www.aidansadventures.blogspot.com. He's a pretty cool brother, so give him a shout out anytime.

No comments: